Monday, March 31, 2008

Normal sights in my life

I don't have a lot to update, as I'm not travelling around right now. I spend my days doing... well, whatever happens. Lately, that has included and studying about the Mayan civilization, their culture, philosophy, and their calendar systems, and starting to learn about permaculture.

Here are a few things that I see regularly.



(home, sweet home)


(traffic jam)


(see my trailer behind the house?)


(we be jammin')


(a beautiful permaculture WOOFing farm)

Tada!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

It's Ian Wilson here. Tracey's old roommate. She showed me your blog tonight and I gotta say I'm very impressed by your adventures posted on here. They are hilarious to say the least.

I thought I'd give you a Blue Jays update. They are 6-5 on the year and are playing very well. They could easily be 8-3 but the bullpen has let them down a few times without BJ in there. He's due back next weekend against Detroit though.

Take care man.
Ian